Detalhe de emprego
Cargo Contabilidade / Finanças
Financing the FutureWe are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide outstanding financial solutions. Do you want to play a meaningful role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for groundbreaking solutions that improve value creation? Then join our team and let?s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
Change the world of tomorrow with us
- Be a part of our Next Gen Project initiatives in the Leasing Business to make us fit for the future!
- Design a state-of-the-art enterprise architecture landscape based on business architecture requirements in close collaboration with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers, with a focus on commercial finance solutions
- Perform gap analyses and planning for target architecture
- Identify and evaluate technical options for improving IT solutions
- Ensure the integration of IT solutions in the company?s ecosystem
- Drive, align, and document decisions relevant to EA architecture
- Responsible for documentation of EA artefacts
- Keeping up your knowledge up-to-date proactively regarding new technology trends
- Defining functional and non-functional requirements, partly together with the customer
- Independent analysis and prototyping of innovative ideas and technologies completes your job profile
Required Knowledge and Methodologies
- You have successfully completed your studies at a university of applied sciences or a university of applied sciences or a corresponding education and have at least five years of IT professional experience as well as at least three years of collaboration in IT projects
- You have experiences in new, state-of-the-art software technologies and architectures like Cloud services, microservices, APIs and others
- A good market overview of the latest IT trends and a good understanding of the Financial Services market including an understanding of regulatory requirements is required
- You have recent hands-on experience in IT architecture work and are therefore able to design an independent IT architecture incl. a proper documentation
- You understand Enterprise IT architecture, its functions, dependencies as well as technical details and can evaluate the architecture and identify areas for improvement
- You also have a good knowledge of IT security technologies and applications; you are familiar with market trends and developments in IT security and have already applied IT security concepts
- You can apply principles and building blocks of software architecture, perform analyses and propose solutions and, if necessary, also create prototypes
- Personally, you are characterized by creativity and innovative spirit. You are attentive to change (e.g., market, technology, environment), embrace ideas for change, challenge the status quo to improve the organization, and are willing to take risks
- Fluent English, good documentation and presentation skills completes your profile
Curious about our Tech hub?The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office PerksFresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi & pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time