Detalhe de emprego
Cargo Contabilidade / Finanças
Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let?s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- As audit expert, you are responsible for compliance with internal group requirements in audit areas such as ICFR/ITGC and outsourcing to service providers. This is complemented by analyses and assessments of the internal IT environment with regard to regulatory measures and the evaluation of IT processes and IT systems with focus on appropriateness, compliance and security
- In your new position you independently conduct audits of complex operational and accounting-relevant IT systems, IT-supported business processes and IT infrastructures. In addition, you will drive improvements in the established internal control systems (ICS) and you will play a consultant role within IT-projects and system implementations.
- You define global processes and implement procedures, controls, security and defensive measures to ensure compliance with internal and legal regulations and requirements (including the creation and implementation of training programs for employees on audit-relevant topics)
- You advise the IT management team on audit-related issues and act as interface to internal and external auditors and supervisory authorities
- You continuously implement improvements, take decisions in critical cases and ensure sustainable solutions
- In your area of responsibility, you drive our transformation towards a collaborative agile IT. This includes the promotion of working in self-organized, autonomous teams, strengthening the personal responsibility of each individual, and creating an environment characterized by trust, openness and willingness to perform
What you need to make real what matters.
- We are pleased to meet you, if you have successfully completed your studies in the field of economics, computer science or law
- Ideally, you have additional qualifications in IT compliance, information security or IT risk management such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) or a comparable international qualification
- You are knowledgeable in common IT standards (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, COSO, ISO/IEC 27001)
- You have 3-5 years of experience within the financial industry and in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, audit standards and assurance over 3rd parties (MaRisk, SOX, ICFR-ITGC/ITAC, SOC or comparable) and their interpretation
- Your interest in analyses at the interface of information technology and business as well as your interest in accounting and auditing are a plus
- You have initial experience in supporting internal or external audit procedures
- Initial experience in using data analysis for audits is desirable
- Your ability to think in a structured and conceptual way and your quick perception are complemented by initiative, assertiveness, conflict management skills and a high sense of responsibility and discretion
- In order to find your way around in your international environment, you are fluent in English, both spoken and written. German is beneficial.
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time