Detalhe de emprego
Cargo Informática (Comercial/Gestor de Conta)
Categoria Computer Programmers
Stefanini is hiring one IT Ops Analyst to join one of our main clients operating in Portugal, located in Albarraque (Sintra).
The selected candidate will be responsible for support the design, build, deployment and support of IT Solutions and IT processes. They will also engage with stakeholders to understand current and future business requirements and their impact on the IT landscape.
The below listed accountabilities will be expected from the person fulfilling the role:
1. Understand the IT Service delivery model, IT processes and IT portfolio of solutions.
2. Provide IT advice and assistance to customers to enable them in executing their strategic plans through the application of relevant standards, practices, processes and tools within assigned scope.
3. Support in the design, build, deployment and support of IT solutions or IT processes and/or delivery of IT services by working closely with relevant functional teams.
4. Create and maintain systems/services documentations, training programs/materials, operating manuals within assigned scope.
5. Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services.
6. Collaborate and share knowledge and intelligence with colleagues in IT and other functions, on matters such as applicable policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies.
7. Execute the deployment and localization of the global IT system solutions.
This client is considering candidates with:
- academic background on Information Systems or similar fields
- previous work experience (between 2 to 5 years) with proven IT experience working in a mid to large organizations, covering the following areas:
o Project Management
o IT Service Management.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you
What's next: It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To apply, please send us your updated CV to
using ITOPS as subject.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities. Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! Learn more about us on and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.