Detalhe de emprego
Cargo Recursos humanos
Categoria Human Resources Specialists
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Instructors (Remote-friendly)
Ironhack is an education startup that was founded to disrupt the way tech education works!
Doesn’t it seem odd that we’ve been learning the same way since the Industrial Revolution? Virtually all industries are pushing the limits on how to do things faster, better, and more efficiently. Yet, for the most part, people feel stuck on a 4+ year (and usually quite expensive) path that often results in an unfulfilling career path.
We empower students to create a new path - one that leads to meaningful careers in software development, product design or data analytics in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional education.
Our higher purpose is to transform the education space to be unapologetically outcomes-driven. Whether students are looking to change careers, get a promotion, skip University, or start their own company, we work tirelessly every day to make sure this path is as quick, immersive, and accessible as possible. Hearing these success stories is what gets us out of bed each day, excited to come to work :)
It’s with this mindset that we’ve become one of the key global players in bridging the digital skills gap, serving both those looking to get into tech, as well as the companies hungry for tech talent.
● Founded in 2013 by Wharton and Harvard grads
● Operations in Miami, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo and Berlin
● 100% YoY Growth (help us to keep it going!)
● Graduated over 6500 students
● 100+ global team members
#About the gig
A large part of the success of Ironhack depends on our engaged, mission-driven, highly effective instructor team. The Instructor Sourcing Specialist is a critical role to ensure we build a world-class instructor team across all our markets and all our programs. This is a remote-friendly role, preferably to be based in Portugal.
- Sourcing instructor candidates for our programs (Web Development, UX-UI Design, Data Analysis, Cybersecurity, other future programs).
- Owning the end-to-end hiring process, including alignment with stakeholders on role expectations; job description creation and publishing to our recruiting platform; sourcing candidates, reviewing applications, and conducting screening interviews; coordinating class demo assignments and managers interviews; participating in offer negotiations; conducting reference/background checks, and ensuring proper handoff for onboarding.
- Creating customized recruitment plans per role when needed, including class demos, job descriptions, and interview questions.
- Proactively sourcing candidates on LinkedIn and other job boards.
- Conducting recruitment strategy meetings with Education Product Managers and campus General Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, ideal candidate profiles, key qualifications/requirements, as well as future hiring needs.
- Making data-driven decisions to identify effective sources for quality candidates.
- With the help of the Instruction & Recruiting Product Manager, continually assessing the effectiveness of the recruitment & onboarding processes, researching best practices, obtaining feedback from new hires and hiring managers, and utilizing data to refine and improve the processes over time.
- Providing reports on a timely basis regarding their candidate pipelines.
- Developing nurture pipelines to engage passive candidates who did not meet requirements for a current role, but would be good potential candidates for future roles.
- Must have:
- 2+ years of experience in sourcing and recruitment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Project Management experience, coordination, and communication with different stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills (especially oriented towards relationship building).
- Very strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Comfortable embracing a culture of constant experimentation.
- Really positive, upbeat, and social.
- Encouraged by challenges and enjoy having tons of autonomy with no bureaucratic BS A do-er - the moment you get out of bed, you’re getting stuff done.
- Not a must, but highly valued:
- Having worked as an instructor or teacher assistant at Ironhack or another tech school
- Familiarity with ATS systems (Greenhouse, Recruitee, or Lever preferred) and setting up recruitment flows.
- High level of communication skills in additional European languages (German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, other).
● 100% Employer-paid healthcare (for US + LATAM full-time employees)
● Tons of amazing events with our students and community of instructors
● Learn to code, design, or analyze data: enroll in our part-time courses for free!