Detalhe de emprego
Cargo Publicidade / Marketing
Categoria Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
We?re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist (Direct-To-Consumers) to join our Signify Global Brand & Digital marketing in Lisbon, Portugal.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we?re transforming our industry. As the world leader in lighting, we?re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we?re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and do you want to help drive global business impact? Come and join the Signify Global Brand & Digital marketing team that is leading the digital transition in marketing and focusing on driving growth.
The Signify Global Brand & Digital Marketing team consists of 7 global teams that closely work together to bring value to our markets, consumers and customers: Marketing Programs & Campaigns, Brand, Digital Experience & Platforms, Marketing insights & performance, Content House, Global Media and Agencies and the Digital Acceleration team. All teams support the key lighting brands Philips (Philips Hue, Philips lighting for consumers and professionals), Signify, Interact, Wiz and many more.
Six design principles are at the core of the Global Brand & Digital Marketing team: Elevate consumer insights and analytics, Turbocharge marketing operations, Embrace Agile marketing & outward-looking, Establish Customer-centricity practices, Foster personalization and content at-scale and Generate growth.
The Global Brand & Digital Marketing team has a clear directive to help drive market and business growth
We?re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you?ll do
- Responsible for Find, Win, Keep & Grow marketing tactics across digital channels.
- Responsible for the Direct-To-Consumer content brief creation for any for website, CRM and App content. Work closely with content producer within the content house team to ensure content is delivered on time, brand, messaging and in required formats.
- Drive continuous improvement on the website, eCommerce and app based on learnings, insights, consumer data leading to a better consumer engagement, conversion and retention.
- Guide, guard and evaluate the UX across all digital touchpoints with the UX team.
- Work closely with the Marketing Insights and Performance team to grow consumers knowledge leading to a better segmentation, including specific data-point.
- Ensure marketing communication allow 1st party data acquisition, at any stage of the consumer decision journey.
- Manage external agencies through planning and creatives phases.
- Lead testing and continuously monitoring analytics platforms and other tools to monitor and analyse the outcomes from the tests.
- Creating guidelines and best practices based on ?ndings from winning tests.
- Maintaining a constant awareness of all competitor and industry activity, latest consumer experience trends for Direct-To-Consumers communication.
- Minimum 5+ years? experience as Digital Marketing Manager for online Direct-To-Consumer business.
- Solid experience in eCommerce, In-App Marketing, Content Marketing, Marketing Growth Hacking
- Knowledge UX best practices for landing pages and applications.
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign Standard is a plus.
- Consumer first attitude with solid stakeholder management experience.
- Curious about latest trends in digital marketing related to user experience.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams like design, content, analytics, and other digital marketers.
- Organized and methodical in setting up processes to streamline testing cadence.
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills to showcase learnings, results, and capture interest and attention.
- Ability to challenge status quo with data-driven facts.
What you?ll get in return?
We?re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!