Detalhe de emprego
Cargo Publicidade / Marketing
Categoria Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive expertise and experience that creates tangible benefit for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
For our Shared Services Center - Cardif Services - we are currently seeking an IT Risk Administrator M/F ? fluent/bilingual in English & French.
The ideal profile must have at least 5 years of proven experience of expertise on IT Processes and IT Products. Not very technical but wide knowledge of business software, technical software, language and framework, operating systems, hardware (mandatory).
This professional will ensure IT reporting.
- Produce periodic or on-demand reports on IT processes and data, managing the relationship with all data contributors. This task involves the collection, analysis and production of data necessary, ensuring data quality.
- Produce Performance & Risk analyzes with defined thresholds
- Organize and lead report review meetings with stakeholders
- This activities will need an immersion period in Nanterre in order acquire the necessary knowledge. This period will also be used to establish a good networking relationship with the French interlocutors
- This professional will also work closely with the Corporate IT organization and will have contact with all countries.
- Academic degree in IT (mandatory)
- Very good Expertise in Excel (mandatory) and/or Knowledge of Business Intelligence software (BI) will be a plus
At least 5 to 10 years of expertise on IT Processes and IT Products. Not very technical but wide knowledge of business software, technical software, language and framework, operating systems, hardware (mandatory)
Skills& Basic Features:
- Fluent in French (mandatory)
- Very Good professional practice of English (mandatory). An Asian language/culture will be a plus. Experience in a multi-cultural environment will be really appreciated.
- Ability to be autonomous
- Good knowledge of IT Processes and IT technical architecture standards
- Good communications skills (both written and spoken)
- Commitment to the job and the team objectives
- Systematic, critical and logical thinking:
- Strive continuously for customer satisfaction;
- Aim to deliver very high quality results;
- Respect the procedures, methodologies and directives;
- Good capability of managing stress and conflicts;
- Good listening and questioning ability;
- Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload;
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: Open Ended
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with:
- Certificate of Studies
Will be considered and move forward in the application process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.