Detalhe de emprego
Cargo Publicidade / Marketing
Categoria Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
detalhes do empregoRandstad Professionals is recruiting for Nestl Business Services.
We're looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to integrate NBS Lisbon. ...Randstad Professionals is recruiting for Nestl Business Services.
We're looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to integrate NBS Lisbon.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, which may include Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations
- 3+ years of experience with a Marketing Automation platform - Solid understanding of relational databases & Demonstrated working knowledge of customer data models
- Working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and Query writing for audience segmentation for example - Experience of manipulating large amounts of data including segmenting, cleansing and extraction to build campaigns in campaign tool and must have cleansing and extraction to build campaigns in campaign tool and must have good SQL experience with understanding of relational database schemas
- Strong and critical analytical thinker, with demonstrated ability to seamlessly pivot between high-level, strategic activities and detailed delivery tasks whilst demonstrating problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Good understanding of email and sms development
- Good technical capabilities on MS360 especially, Excel, Power BI, Sharepoint and TEAMS
- Experience with A/B and multivariate tests
- Experience with Reporting and Analytics tools (e.g. Business Object, IBM SPSS, ...)
- Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products and Google Analytics is a plus
- Understanding of Web development and Digital Design techniques, Basic knowledge of web analytics implementation and configuration practices
- Project Management experience, particularly in managing business processes and requirements that span multiple teams, including Marketing, Marketing operations, Data sciences, and Technology teams
- Proven technical aptitude, ability to express technically complex content in easy to understand form
- Proven ability to gather, document and apply business, functional and technical requirements
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with Marketing Shared Services, Marketing agencies and Marketing Automation vendors
- Solid communication skills (written & putting together presentations), with experience presenting to broad audiences in person and remotely
- Sense of ownership and pride in the role performance and its impact on company's success
- The Global Marketing Automation Specialist is a workflow architect and data minded engeneer, responsible for the execution of our Global Marketing Automation Program (GMAP) leveraging the Marketing Technology Stack (tools and technologies - currently ADOBE PLATFORM) and Customer Marketing capabilities. Acting as a key member of the Adobe Campaign Manager implementation team, capable of designing complex programs and campaigns, unleashing the power of Marketing Automation, and a Champion user of the Campaing Orchestration Tool, including documentation of integrations, schemas, and data models. His/Her main tasks are configuring, executing, sustaning and optimizing Campaings and Lifecycle Marketing programs across channels, leveraging the customer data platform, Configuring Adobe Campaign reporting and integrating with other customer reporting and business intelligence platforms. Guiding the Campaing Factory and their quality assurance teams in testing and debugging of Adobe Campaign implementations. He/She will be in charge of developing and maintaining a highly skilled CRM Execution workforce, monitoring and reviewing the value delivered and the results obtained by the GMAP. Work with Strategy/Marketing Technology practice leads to grow and mentor operations. Campaign Data dictionary Co-Owner, and capable of training and coaching the buiness on developping their skills and needs in this field. He/She will conduct in-depth analyses of club members clickstream and digital marketing data to uncover insights and provide direction on customer experience and marketing efforts. He/she will be a key player and contributer in the business specification for automated programs and will be responsible to capture of Markets and HQ requirements and translating requirements into technical designs.
- He/She will work independently, whilst prioritizing multiple stakeholders and tasks, and managing work time effectively. His/Her ablity to conduct independently analyses of customer digital marketing activities to uncover opportunities for automation and provide direction on best leveraging the Adobe Campaign platform will be of essential contribution. He/She will provide, thought leadership for HQ, Markets and partners, help for them to understand the data capabilities and CRM campaigns landscapes. He/she will play a key role on delivering end to end (strategy to technical design to development and training) solutions for Nespresso markets on the Adobe Campaign Manager platform. Potential Junior attached to this person over time.
benefciosIntegration in NBS Lisbon