Detalhe de emprego
Cargo Publicidade / Marketing
Categoria Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
Rydoo reinvents and simplifies travel and expense management for companies across the globe to just a few clicks and photos, whilst saving time and optimizing costs.
We're reinventing Travel & Expense experience for people all over the world. Rydoo has a mission: to change the way we work. Join us and be part of an international and fast-growing team.
Rydoo in a nutshell:
- 250+ talented people
- 27 nationalities speaking 15 languages
- 11 offices across 4 continents
- 6,500+ clients
- A wonderful app available on iPhone and Android
- 500,000 users
- Rydoo is a Sodexo corp-up: the alliance of 2 startups and a corporation!
Every marketing team needs glue. Reflective, analytical, strong, strategic Gorilla Glue.
Marketing operations and automation professionals are charged with monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company goals. They are tasked with setting up automations and workflows that form the backbone of each well working marketing and sales funnel and need to make sure an optimal lead to MQL process is set in place.
Marketing operations works closely with both the marketing team and their sales operations counterpart. Together, they manage the relationship between marketing and sales to ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver (marketing's role) and work (sales' role) the highest quality leads.
Typically you will:
- Marketing Tech Stack:
- Manage Hubspot, our marketing automation system. This will be your main focus.
- Take care of marketing reporting and inbound lead management in Salesforce in close collab with your sales ops counterparts.
- Train and support marketing staff on using marketing automation tools. (Concretely: Taking the lead in setting up workflows, managing properties, scoring, segmentation etc.)
- Take care of integrations between marketing tools (eg Hubspot, Salesforce, Intercom)
- Monitor data quality and optimisations within these tools
- Research, evaluate and recommend new marketing tools when needed
- Business Reporting & data management:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads, MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities and Revenue.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- 3-5 years on a similar role in a B2B environment
- You are proficient in marketing automation (Hubspot ideally), CRM (Salesforce ideally) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- You have strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- You are technically capable, an excellent communicator, and have a desire to improve or translate complex business needs into simple processes.
- You like investigating issues, exploring solutions and executing meticulously.
- You can look at a plan holistically but are very attentive to details when it comes to execution.
- You understand the difference between vanity and performance metrics.
- You are comfortable with challenging and training marketing and sales teams using data.
Follow us on social media