Detalhe de emprego
Cargo Product marketing manager
Categoria Marketing Managers
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the promotion of our software products in the global market. You need to have some technical skills to understand software products, be keen to understand the customer behavior, the market landscape and the competition. Your main duties will include the creation of all the marketing collaterals and the launch of marketing campaigns (LinkedIn, Email, events) and conduct the insights management from those campaigns.
– Be responsible for all the marketing materials, product website, product presentations, demo-videos, email campaigns and product collaterals;
– Execute customer assessment studies, following a defined methodology;
– Develop product positioning;
– Market intelligence – Identify opportunities for sales through market, competitor and customer research analysis;
– Conceive, develop and produce effective product advertising campaigns;
– Engage with engineering and sales teams to better leverage the potential of the products.
– The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering;
– At least 5+ years of marketing experience (preferably in Marketing Agencies);
– Experience on product planning, product management or product marketing;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Preferable understanding of the Telecom ecosystem;
– Self-starter with a curious and creative thinking;
– Candidate must be fluent in English language.
– Job Location: Porto; Aveiro; Coimbra; Leiria; Lisboa (Portugal);
– Position Type: Full-time;
– We offer a competitive compensation package as well as an environment conducive to personal and professional growth.