Detalhe de emprego
Cargo Risk Officer
Categoria Risk Management Specialists
Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
Are you interested in the IT world?
Would you be interested in new challenges in Lisbon?
Would you like to have flexibility in the development of your career and be provided with the means and the opportunities to do so?
Then this offer is right for you!
What we offer:
- Permanent contract since your start date;
- Different projects, technical experts and the best methodologies;
- Attractive career opportunities;
- Personalized career plans;
- Monitoring for your medium-long term personal and professional development;
- An opportunity to apply your previous knowledge and experience;
- A relaxed and international work environment.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of WM GAIM IT Risk Management framework;
- Produce IT risk assessment on various topics (security, production, third party, shadow/light IT, project, etc.) and monitor the associated mitigation plan;
- Maintain the consolidated WM GAIM IT Risk and Third Party Risk Management registers;
- Contribute to the WM GAIM IT Risk Cartography;
- Produce reports, risk measures and related management information;
- Ensure the coordination of operational risk IT incidents;
- Contribute to the implementation and follow-up of the internal or external recommendation;
- Perform regulatory watch.
- University degree in Computer Science, Business or Information Technology or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-10 years of experience in IT Risk & Cybersecurity management;
- Experience in the banking setor;
- Good knowledge of Risk management and analysis methods IT Risk & Cyber;
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructures & production and security systems;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge in ITIL, ISO 20 000, ISO 27 001, ISO 35 000, Ebios, Mehari;
- Ability to work within an international team environment;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
How to apply?
If you identify with Amaris and find this offer interesting, please send us your CV to: