Detalhe de emprego
Cargo Risk Exposure Management
Categoria Risk Management Specialists
About the job
- The Risk Exposure Management Analyst will dedicate his/her time to BaU activity for the Switzerland scope.
Your Main Activities Are
Credit Risk Monitoring
- · Ensure an efficient framework of controls on the following aspects:
- - Completeness check on the irregulars’ identification process done by the Credit Department
- - Periodic review of irregulars during the irregulars committee
- - Consistency checks on key risk exposures follow up by Credit Department
- · Produce specific or global portfolio analysis when deemed necessary
- · Alert Business and Management in case of deterioration of risk level or non-respect of
- Group’s credit procedures
WDD & Provision Management
- · Contribute as second level to the watch-listed & doubtful files and provision management
- · Ensure organization of Watch-list & Doubtful Committees
- Data Quality & Integrity & Credit Risk Reporting
- · Contribute to data quality process by implementing a dynamic control framework on critical
- Data and liaise with Chief Data Officer or Group requirements
- · Contribute to / produce Credit Risk reporting & analysis in coordination with Risk WM
- Delegation holders & WM subjects
- · Contribute to define and perform adequate data reconciliation process
- · Contribute to / produce risk regulatory / transversal reporting
Risk Information & Systems
- - As second level of control, ensure risk management systems are adequate
- - Contribute to the definition of credit risk systems evolutions (under HO governance)
- - Develop (and maintain) ad-hoc monitoring & reporting tools when appropriate
- - Contribute to the documentation of RISK WM procedures
- - Participate in credit risk related projects as needed
- - Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the business line products and risks
Profile and Skills to Success
The candidate should possess the following:
- Up to 3 years of work experience in banking or finance industry
- Strong academic background & analytical skills
- Ability to work within a team, communication skills and information sharing skills
- Open mind set to tasks and change
- Fluent English
- IT skills (Excel/VBA/Macro/Python)
It would be considered a plus if the candidate possesses:
- Knowledge of the Wealth Management business environment
- French skills
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193 000 Employees – including more than 148 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.